The CB-60 Calibration Bench is designed to accurately position the instrument undergoing calibration into a beam of ionizing radiation.
Nuclear power plants
- Versatility, the ability to calibrate many instrument models from various manufacturers
- Suitable for gamma and neutron calibration laboratories
- Reliable operation and high positioning accuracy
- Safe remote control system
- In-built levelling devices – to compensate for uneven floors
It allows the source-to-instrument distance to be accurately set up to a maximum of 10 meters so that the instruments, or multiple instruments, are irradiated with a precisely defined radiation value.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
A radionuclide irradiator, a source of a homogenous collimated beam of gamma radiation, suitable for SSDL laboratories.More
NI-01 is a neutron irradiator equipment measuring and signalling neutron flow, used for calibration and testing.More
Metrological irradiator for up to three (3) gamma radionuclide sources.More