Hand Contamination Monitor
A device intended for the signalisation of hand contamination by alpha, beta, or gamma radionuclides.
Nuclear power plants
- Gas-less smart scintillation detectors with internal processor carrying calibration constants, enabling quick change of detectors and easy calibration
- Excellent tight geometry for alpha contamination measurements with high efficiency
- Control electronics in separate compartment, minimising chance of contamination
- One or two channel monitor with choice of detectors for different radiation
- High throughput thanks to the advanced measurement time statistical algorithms
- User friendly graphic interface with touchscreen display
- Quick change of measurement parameters (for example alarm levels, nuclides, units) by selection from stored presets using the touchscreen display
- Voice messages in different languages
- Ethernet LAN connection as standard
- Export of measured data to USB flash disk
- Web interface for the remote display of status
- Volt-free relay I/O connections, e.g. for automatic door control, etc.
The HM series hand contamination monitors are intended for the measurement of surface contamination by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides on hands and clothing.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.
Personnel Exit Monitor
A new type of full body contamination monitor for personnel leaving controlled areas. It monitors the presence of alphfa, beta, and gamma radionuclides, as needed.More
Hand-Foot Contamination Monitor
The HF-4 series hand-foot contamination monitors are intended for the measurement of surface contamination by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides on hands, feet, and clothing.More