Radiation Monitoring System for Research Centre Řež
The supply consisted of many instruments and technological sub-systems that were designed and manufactured by VF, primarily:
- radiation monitoring of working environment and laboratories (area gamma monitors, area neutron monitors);
- continuous particulate monitors;
- liquid activity monitors;
- local data acquisition and display units;
- alarm slave units;
- central radiation monitoring and information system;
- system for the controlled release of liquid waste;
- and others.
Individual monitors and sub-systems were integrated into a complete monitoring and information system.
Supplied instruments and technological sub-systems were installed in radiation-controlled zones in various buildings at the Nuclear Research Institute in Řež, such as: SO 211/12 technological circuits SCWR, SO 211/3 Small RAW storage facility, SO 212 Accelerator and neutron sources, SO 254 Hot Cells, and SO 271 Diagnostic Centre building.