Smart Dose Rate Meter
- A wide dose rate measurement range from background levels up to 10 Gy/h (Sv/h)
- Automatic detection of GM tubes failure (without using a radioactive check source)
- Two adjustable alarm levels
- Archive of values for at least 180 days
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Temperature measurement inside the detector
- Status LED
- Compliant with IEC 60532, IEC 60846-1
MDG-04 and MDG-08e detectors are intended for the measurement of dose rate or dose rate equivalent in a range from very low levels, corresponding to natural background, up to the units of Gy/h, eventual Sv/h.
They can be used as a part of a large monitoring system with remote centralized indication or in connection with the local display unit as an autonomous monitor, which provides the data indication locally at the place of measurement.