Waste Assay Monitor
- Monitor configuration to customer requirements
- Division of the measured waste drum into volume segments
- Analysis of spectrometric data from each volume segment
- Peak attenuation correction
- Fast-Scan function
- Detector with optional adjustable collimator
- Integrated waste drum weighing
- Integrated WAMIS data and control software
The WAM-200 series monitors are intended for the quantitative and qualitative characterization of radioactive waste with overall activity from 3 kBq to 3 TBq (for 60Co) deposited in drums.
The sophisticated WAMIS evaluation software allows the total barrel activity to be evaluated, including its distribution in the drum.
WAM-200 monitors can be customized to various customers’ requirements for measuring different types and sizes of waste drums, various waste activities in drums, different requirements for handling drums, etc.