Portable Activity Meter
- Gasless scintillation detector
- Compact, lightweight and resistant design
- User friendly, ease of use
- High sensitivity, uniform response
- Fast selection from stored measurement presets
- Two settable alarm levels
- Fast replacement of light-tight foil
- Optional measurement of the dose rate
The PAM-100 series activity meters are portable hand-held instruments intended for the measurement of surface contamination.
Models of monitors A, B, C have suppressed gamma sensitivity. They are suitable where the user needs to properly distinguish alpha and / or beta contamination. Models B and C are suitable for nuclear power plants, where the background from gamma radiation is increased variable.
Monitor models D and E have increased gamma sensitivity.