Smart Directional Dose Rate Meter
- Directional measurement of gamma dose rate without external shielding
- Smaller size and lower weight compared to externally shielded detectors
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Integrated local processing electronics
- Can be used as an autonomous detector or as part of larger monitoring system
The MDG-12S and MDG-13S rate meters are designed for directional dose measurement, where the measurement from only the source of interest is required (for example one pipe, one filter, etc.), and it is desired to shield the detector from other sources. They can be used as part of large monitoring systems or with a local display unit as autonomous monitors that display the values obtained directly at the measurement location.