VF is launching a new AGM-03 Area Gamma Monitor. It is a compact monitor with integrated display designed for the measurement of gamma dose equivalent rate in the environment. It replaces the AGM-02 monitor in VF's product portfolio.
The AGM-03 monitors have improved measurement and energy ranges and can be connected and powered using an Ethernet interface instead of a standard RS-485 serial line.
Key features of the new monitor are:
- Measurement range from background levels up to 100 mSv/h
- Compact monitor with integrated display and alarm indication
- Ethernet connection to a host system, optionally also RS-485 with relay outputs
- Two adjustable alarm levels
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
More technical data can be found on the AGM-03 product page.